Why Choose VCTP?
The training provided through four certificates is designed specifically for the Veterans Career Transition Program to assist and prepare veterans as they transition from the military to information technology or operations careers in global corporations.
For more specific course information for each of the following certificates, please visit the Coursework page.
Ten Reasons to Choose the Veterans Career Transition Program
1. Earn non-credit certificates through Syracuse University's School of
Information Studies in 6-16 weeks.
2. Acquire, where applicable, industry certifications based on your coursework
and skill sets.
3. Strengthen your professional and communication skills, learn about corporate
culture and gain essential Microsoft Office skills.
4. Receive an education in an information technology or operations field.
5. Have the opportunity to participate in work-based learning experiences.
6. Take self-paced courses online at any time, from anywere—no need to visit
the Syracuse University campus.
7. Access the complete library of online courses for one year.
8. Learn about new, available career opportunities and how to effectively
prepare and execute a job search.
9. Receive personal advising from an assigned University advisor, as well as
peer and industry mentors.
10. FREE of charge to qualified post-9/11 veterans and military personnel
—underwritten by JPMorgan Chase & Co. You don't need to use GI Bill